Corporate Tax Manager
back to job listings page
Corporate Tax Manager
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £0 - £
Location: Abingdon, Oxon
Permanent, Full time
Package: Generous package with a great suite of benefits
As the Corporate Tax Manager for this Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Thames Valley you will head up the corporation tax function and provide technical support to the whole firm.
This practice is brimming with ambitious people united in their mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering a seamlessly integrated client service.
They boast an excellent employee retention rate and has grown exponentially over recent years organically and through acquisition. Occupying multiple sites in and around the Thames Valley this practice offer a very hands on and interactive service supported by experts in their team for very specific tax issues.
This role would suit an individual with team leadership as well as technical skills, someone who will become a key member of the firm’s management team.
The role includes:
- Provide specialist advice to the firm’s larger clients
- Develop the firm’s advisory offering to the Oxford area
- Develop the tax team in the Abingdon office
- Building the firm’s OMB offering to existing clients and new
- R&D tax claims, EIS/SEIS, tax planning for groups as well as tax due diligence
- Ensuring compliance; managing and training staff to ensure all work undertaken is of a high standard
- Essential: Qualified CTA
- Desirable: Transfer Pricing, RDEC, CIR, share incentives, OMB tax planning
- Microsoft office package
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic to improve services and share knowledge
- Use initiative and problem solve
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Confidence to build rapport and manage a professional relationship with clients
- Highly organised, proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to build rapport and work well as part of a team.
The working week: Normal hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Location: Principal work base is our Abingdon Office.
There is a generous salary and benefits package that comes with this role as well as the ability to work within a hybrid model of working both in the office and from home.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!