back to job listings page
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £25,000 - £25000
Location: Newbury, Berks
Full time, Permanent, Hybrid working
Salary: £25k + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
We are recruiting for a highly motivated and personable individual to join Dovetail Recruitment’s experienced, friendly and knowledgeable team. You will be coming to a warm desk with a number of existing clients giving you the opportunity to earn commission very early in your career with us.
We have been recruiting in the local area for over 30 years and we have an exceptional reputation for being personable knowledge experts with an ability to build excellent relationships with the local business community.
We pride ourselves on our service, our offering, the solutions we provide to our clients and candidates but most of all our ability to successfully work as team.
With this we are looking for a self-sufficient, motivated, driven and ambitious individual with a passion for people, communication, relationship building and customer service.
This brilliant opportunity will suit someone who is able to work in a pressured, variable environment. The successful candidate will ideally have previous Recruitment or Sales experience and importantly a fun and friendly character to fit in with the strong team atmosphere we have.
The role will entail working on temporary and permanent vacancies with no geographical boundaries or industry boundaries, the world really is your oyster.
- Identify and create a pipeline of prospective clients through research, relationship building and networking
- Build long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients
- Match prospective candidates to client requirements
- Write attractive job advertisements and post on job boards/social media/LinkedIn
- Coordinate interviews, offers and other admin duties
- Proactively manage existing customer base focussing on relationship building, cross selling and referrals
- Revisit old/lapsed accounts with a view of re-engaging with them to provide long term supply of work
- Provide reports to demonstrate calls/leads/placements/appointments generation/achievement versus targets
- Work with Marketing to develop sales strategies and drive lead generation
- Develop and close new business
- Conduct regular business reviews with existing client base identifying future recruitment needs linked to business plan
- Ensure all terms of business are up to date with existing business
- Resource for client vacancies utilising multiple resources identifying the best candidates for the roles
- Take responsibility for personal development and training
- Identify events/networking/sponsorship opportunities that will provide lead/referral generation
- Drive yr on yr growth in Client Numbers and Sales
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!