Senior Recruitment Consultant
back to job listings page
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sector: HR & Recruitment
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £28,000 - £30000
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent, Full Time
Hybrid Working (Mon & Friday from home - Tues-Thurs in the office)
Salary: £28-30k basic plus uncapped commission
- Are you a recruitment consultant looking for a change?
- Are you currently working to a capped commission scheme or have restrictions around geography or industry in your current role?
- Would you like the opportunity to work autonomously with the ability to grow your own desk as if it were your own business?
- Are you scared of leaving your current role due to having a warm desk?
You will be joining the team at an exciting time in its 33 years of existence which means you will be actively involved in the direction of the business in the future.
Your earnings will be uncapped, your targets are realistic due to a very warm existing client base and you will work with a great group of people who genuinely do work as a "team". We believe we have the perfect environment to really harness ambition and drive.
As a skilled Business developer and/or Account manager within the Recruitment sector you will be proficient at selling recruitment services, confident, sociable, conscientious and ambitious.
Previous recruitment experience is preferred but if not, ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience within a Lead Generation, Telesales, Business Development or Account Management role.
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Create new relationships
- Generate amazing opportunities
- Provide an invaluable service
- Learn about a variety of businesses
- Become a specialist in your field
- Develop your knowledge of a diverse number of industries and roles
- Grow and learn on a daily basis
- Craft a great career for yourself
- Take responsibility for your development and progress
- Earn a lot of money
You will also benefit from:
- Very generous uncapped commission structure
- Annual Profit Share
- Free Town Centre parking
- 22 days standard holidays (plus Bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year (to a max. 27 days)
- Pension Scheme
- Additional holiday for you or your partner’s birthday
- Income protection insurance (after successful probation)
- Life insurance (3 x basic salary)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Work Anniversary gifts
- Summer and Christmas social events
Here at Dovetail we cover the entire Recruitment spectrum from short temporary positions, to long term fixed contracts and permanent opportunities. Our consultants work with both candidates and clients through the whole recruitment process ensuring that all parties are fully informed and supported whilst working with us.
We believe that we break the mould when it comes to our service offering and this is demonstrated in the number of referrals and repeat business we get from our clients. We care and take great pride in what we do.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!