back to job listings page
Sector: Banking & Finance
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Pay rate: £22,000 - £25000
Location: Newbury (outskirts - need to drive)
Permanent, Full Time
Hybrid working after training period
We are seeking an Investment Assistant to work for one of London's oldest independent wealth management companies based out of their Newbury office.
This role could be well suited to a new graduate looking to start a career in financial services or investment/stock broking however this isn't a pre-requisite.
The role would be 50% administration supporting the Investment Director and 50% investment focussed supporting clients.
The company offers a broad range of investment management, financial planning and wealth management services in a traditional and personalized manner pertaining to a very varied and busy role.
As the Investment Administrator you will assisting in the investment management of client portfolios and to help grow funds under management by attracting new clients.
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Based near Newbury, ideally within a 30 min drive - Will need own transport due to location of the office.
- Dependability - hours are 9am to 5pm. Punctuality, reliability and presentation are important.
- Qualifications - graduate and/or 3 A levels.
- Experience - none required, although an interest &/or curiosity in finance and the financial markets would help.
- Skills sought - IT (including spreadsheets); good telephone manner; warm & friendly with clients; ability to communicate with and get on well with other offices; attention to detail, particularly when dealing.
- Office atmosphere - you may be working in an office on your own sometimes, so willingness to accept a quiet atmosphere is important.
- Start date - August; you need to be able to drive & have your own car. 3 month probation.
- Salary £22-25k p.a. + benefits
- Sponsorship to qualify as a Chartered Wealth Manager if desired
- Stability and good career progression
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!