back to job listings page
Sector: Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Type: Contract or Temp
Pay rate: £10 - £12
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Job type: 3 - 4 month temporary contract
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Mon – Fri
Pay rate: £10 - £12 per hour depending on experience
Our client in Newbury are looking for a Warehouse Operative to provide a full range of warehouse duties including picking and packing of orders; matching delivery notes and deliveries; despatching goods using designated couriers and providing general warehouse administrative support. This is a fast paced role within a friendly and well established Company.
The successful candidate needs to have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance (FLT) Certificate
- Driving Licence
- Working history/experience within a warehouse
- Excellent IT skills and competent with using Microsoft office packages
- Need to have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills required as working closely with the logistics team, customers and suppliers.
- Must possess good time management skills and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude.
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in the position – or even finding out more information
– please do not hesitate to APPLY today!